zondag 31 juli 2011

Salmon with courgette, peas and rice


Yesterday I made this wonderful recipe. My mothers garden is exploding with vegetables, so I used the courgette to make a good meal. I thought it was a nice idea to put it on the blog, I might do that more often.

What do you need?
- margarine
- 1 onion, chopped into pieces
- 1 courgette, chopped into cubes
- 200 grams peas
- lemon juice
- Salmon steaks
Fresh mint sprigs cut into thin strips
How do you make it?
- Put all the vegetables (onion, courgette and peas) in a large pan with some margarine
- Sprinkle some lemon juice at it and add pepper and salt if you want
- On low heat 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are good
- Bake the salmon in a frying pan, put some herbs on it if you like, in 4-6 minutes
- Make the rice as you are used to make rice
- Put the mint in the pan with the vegetables

Put it on a plate and you are ready to have a good meal, enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Jou berichtjes maken me blij!
Liefs, Swaen ♥