vrijdag 3 juni 2011

Now reading: Sophomore Switch - Abby McDonald

I like this book, and the weather is so nice, I decided to go outside and read a big part!
I am not reading it in English, but in Dutch, than it is named In haar schoenen.
Do you know the book? In my eyes it is a great book, I recommend it!

♥ Picture from here

Where's Sophomore Switch about:
"Take an administrative snafu, a bad breakup, and “The Hot-Tub Incident,” and you’ve got two unprepared sophomores on a semester abroad.
For American party girl Tasha, an escape to Oxford may be a chance to ditch her fame as a tabloid temptress, but wading Uggs-deep in feminist theory is not her idea of a break. Meanwhile, the British half of the exchange, studious Emily, nurses an aching heart amid the bikinis of UC Santa Barbara."

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik heb er wel eens van gehoord, ga hem denk ik maar even bij de bieb halen. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik ken het niet, lees ook niet zovaak(A)xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Waauw wat een leuk blog ! Ik ken het ook niet, lijkt me wel leuk ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I don't know the book. So what is it about? =)
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik ken het ook niet ;)
    maar het lijkt me een goed boek, ik moet echt eens wat meer boeken gaan lezen ipv tijdschriften ;)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I added a part about what the book is about ;) I like it, today I read a lot! 3 hours in the sun :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'm jalous, I wish I had time to to read a book in the sun, eventhough it's hemelvaart ):

    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Jou berichtjes maken me blij!
Liefs, Swaen ♥