dinsdag 31 mei 2011

Matching Colours

I came back from work an hour ago, and before I went in I sat a while in the sun outside. And I came to the conclusion that my shoes and my nails had the same colour! Well, I guess that this colour is just an H&M colour. The shoes and the nail polish (No Mambo Jambo) are from H&M.
See, they are matching! Sitting outside, enjoying the sun.

























The print on my summercoat. I bought this coat last year in a shop for ladies older than 50, but I like the coat a lot! It is a trenchcoat and the print is very graphic. Me like!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeh, leuke kleur van je nagellak en schoenen! X

    afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the color. It goes well with your coat too :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Jou berichtjes maken me blij!
Liefs, Swaen ♥