zondag 8 mei 2011

From xxMieyou to Swaen

Hi!
As you might have noticed I changed my blogname into Swaen. I had xxMieyou for such a long time that it kind of bored me. My webadress will be the same (www.xxmieyou.blogspot.com) because Blogger says I cannot have a blogadress shorter than 6 characters. And Swaen has got 5...

I also said goodbye to Laura. She will no longer post on Swaen. I understand that she is quitting. Exams and all that sort of stuff take lots of time.

The first time it will be a lot more quiet here, because of the final exams starting in one week! I am not really looking forward to it, but I have to. And after two weeks of exams it will be holiday for me! Thinking of it makes me happy already!

But keep looking here, I might find some time to make a post!

Love, Swaen

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm in love with your new lay-out and blogname! Well done! And, of course, good luck with your exams, you can do it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Jou berichtjes maken me blij!
Liefs, Swaen ♥