dinsdag 19 april 2011

Walk, walk, fashion baby!

You all forgot about me, didn't you? ;)
Last week was probably the busiest week of my life. Not only did I have the same music-assignment-thingy that Swaen wrote about earlier, (7,5 aswel!) I had a fashionshow that needed some, if not all of my attention.
Said Swaen was one of the models, showing a dress that I had created within 20 minutes that very morning for the assignment 'speed-design'. The other themes were 'growth' and 'Jugenstil'. This is how the dresses turned out!
 

Growth (Fleur)                   Jugendstil (Jente & me)       Jugendstil in action     Speeddesign (Swanhilde & me)


So, I know I won't be a fashion designer any time soon, but what do you think?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Die modeshow was echt heel erg leuk!
    Er zaten echt hele mooie dingen tussen.
    Haha, dankjewel;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. heej swan heb je dat ductape ding idee van dat ding wat in het handenarbeid lokaal stond? (die had ik namelijk gemached :P)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Jou berichtjes maken me blij!
Liefs, Swaen ♥