zondag 20 maart 2011

Saturday night: party



♥ Pictures from WeHeartIt.com ♥

Yesterday, there was a band performing on a stage near my house. And of course I had to go there. Unfortunately I was very tired, so I didn´t stay that long. But it was fun! I have no pictures of the band, but this pictures made me feel like I felt yesterday.
Today, it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining all day long, so my boyfriend and I decided to go on a walk. Loved it. But for now, good night and see you next time!

Love

2 opmerkingen:

  1. zo vet dat je die besteld hebt. nou dan volg ik je! ben benieuwd hoe ie je gaat staan :)
    bedankt voor de comment .
    Vrede, A.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aaah, als ik deze foto's zo zie baal ik ervan dat ik niet uitgeweest ben! alvast slaaplekker. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Jou berichtjes maken me blij!
Liefs, Swaen ♥