maandag 28 februari 2011

Commercial break

Sometimes I see a commercial on TV and I just have to know what the music is called.
Despite smart apps like Shazam or Soundhound, I'm usually unable to find them, because companies have a tendancy to let some annoying woman yell their slogan right through the middle of the song. Grrr.

Nevertheless, I was able to track some of the songs down, and I've grown rather fond of them.
Most of the commercials are Dutch, so you might not know what this is about, but that doesn't make the music any less beautiful.

Yarden - José González - Hints


Studying in Enschede - Erik Satie - Gnossienne no. 1


Nikon - Radical Face - Welcome home


Ford Mondeo - Soap&Skin - Mr. Gaunt pt. 1000


Have you got any commercials that you only watch for the music?



2 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een leuke blog heb jij!
    bedankt voor je reactie (:
    kusjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice, I really needed some 'fresh' music ;) Great finds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Jou berichtjes maken me blij!
Liefs, Swaen ♥